Repairs & Replacement Parts
With thousands of grill makes and models, repairs and parts replacement require one of our trained technicians to diagnose your grill's problems in person through one of two ways:
On Site Consultation/Assessment
This allows our team to preform a full evaluation resulting in the technician's recommendation and a accurate quote for parts & service.
*Free Virtual consultation; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or arrange a call HERE with our expert.
- Grill is not operating safely
- Grill showing significant or concerning operation issues
- Just purchased or selling home and grill is inoperable
- Significant visible rust
- Service for Outdoor heaters, firepits, fireplaces, and other outdoor living gas equipment.
If your grill is not reparable we will provide a quote for one or more new grill replacement options. If you know you need a new grill, or are ready for an upgrade click here.
Seven out of ten customers requesting repairs require our cleaning service first. Best for:
- Igniter issues
- Flare ups
- Gas flow problems
- If your grill is in otherwise good condition
Before the cleaning we will perform a full diagnostic assessment, resulting in any recommended repairs or parts replacements. If your grill is in irreparable condition the technician will not proceed with the cleaning and will perform an assessment instead.